Senior Product Manager
A3Ventures / May 2017 - Current
Pioneering the future of mobility with A3Ventures, the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA NCNU.
- - As Venture Lead, my team launched the lab's first business to market, CarConnect, aimed at solving peer-to-peer vehicle sales. Developed business model and introduced CarConnect to the market in under 3 months.
Beyond / Oct 2016 - May 2017
I create exceptional digital products for some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Google, News Corp, Marketo and others.
As a founding member of Beyond's Product team it is my role to build successful products and product teams by leveraging Agile, Scrum and Lean methodologies across development, operations, client strategy, design, analytics, and technology.
- - Currently working on some exciting products with Google & Marketo.
- - Developed an innovative (and extraordinarily beautiful) publishing platform for a newly-launched Google service.
- - Launched interactive marketing site for Toontastic, a Google-acquired educational mobile storytelling app for K-12.
- - High fidelity ad-buying platform for News Corp's executive team that will power core properties (Wall Street Journal, Fox, Realtor.com, Barron's, and New York Post).
Beyond (Google) / Apr 2016 - Oct 2016
Strategist at Google, embedded with the Retail, Product and UX teams as an agency-partner to launch "Made by Google" on the Webby Award Winning Google Store. I crafted the strategy & UX for all new product launch pages, including Pixel, Google Home, Google Daydream, Chromecast Ultra, Google Wifi and more.
- - Guided the creative and product strategy for all Google Store campaigns.
- - Defined requirements for new site features based on analytics, user testing and upcoming product launches.
- - Launched all new "Made by Google" products on the Google Store.
Co-founder / Product Manager
Membo / Oct 2013 - Apr 2016
Founded Membo, an SF-based startup focused on pioneering new ways for businesses and organizations to deliver value to their customers.
I grew Membo from a bootstrapped outfit to an international angel-funded team leveraging Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies to consistently innovate towards product-market fit.
Our team successfully launched two products into the market:
- - A mobile marketplace for consumers to discover membership opportunities at businesses and organizations. In order to power these membership opportunities, we developed a platform that equipped anyone to launch membership programs that deliver value to customers and generate recurring revenue.
- - A location-based mobile app that connected users to people, businesses and experiences in their vicinity. Experimented with latest IoT and location-based technologies in order to develop them into services that would generate value for our users and business partners.
Highlights as Co-founder and Product Manager:
- - Raised angel investment based on prototype.
- - Conducted research, testing and prototyping to define requirements for MVP.
- - Recruited and aligned international team of designers, developers and strategists around a product vision.
- - Aligned team around Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies.
- - Designed user testing and feedback loops to drive product optimizations.
- - Grew to serve 250+ merchants.
- - Featured on TechCrunch, Product Hunt and top industry sites.
Consultant: Strategy / Product
Molt Creative / Oct 2012 - Apr 2013
Collaborated with brands and emerging startups to craft launch strategies for new products, locations and services. Crafted the digital strategy to drive the US launch of Alain Mikli retail locations.
Search & Content Manager
iSearch Media (acquired by 3Q Digital, a Harte Hanks Company / Feb 2011 - Jan 2013
Developed and executed the search and content strategy for 15+ top brands in the entertainment, home and tech industries.
Developed the agency's in-house content development service, which lead to increased agency revenues and client performance (pilot program netted $1M+ client revenue and $100K+ agency revenue). Leading the content program, I managed a team of 25 creatives to deploy brand and SEO content to raise visibility, revenue and engagement.
Berkeley Political Review / Aug 2007 - Jun 2009
Developed stories from pitch to print with student reporters and outside contributors. Guided the publication through the transition from print to digital.
Veronese for CA State Senate Campaign / Sep 2007 - Jan 2008
Assisted in campaign fundraising and voter outreach on behalf of a candidate for California State Senate. Focused on developing key partnerships and donors in the district.